Friday, March 25, 2016

Dressed up for Easter!

Hello! Hope you are enjoying some spring weather in your neck of the woods. Like my mother in law says, March comes like a lamb and leaves like a lion, or something like that.
She is a very smart and savvy woman, and sure enough, we had such beautiful weather at the beginning of March, very spring like, but now, we are back on the thirties, rainy and cold. In fact, we had a snow day on Monday, no school, so that was kind of crazy for this mama, to have everyone home, specially when I  was trying to get ready for Easter and get so much done!!

Slowly but surely I am getting there. Today I will like to show you my dining room table all dressed up for Ester!




















Today Is Good Friday, and my three kids are in a play at church representing the Stations of the Cross. We gotta go in fifteen minutes and the kids are not dressed yet, so I will keep it short and sweet! Short for sure, hopefully sweet too! ;)
I hope you enjoyed my Easter tablescape!


7 comments:

  1. Cristina, es muy hermosa!!!!
    I really like the table decorations.
    Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Easter table is beautiful! I love that you carried the blue from the centerpiece onto the plates. Very pretty! And did I catch sight of some peeps?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many things to love in these pictures. Your chairs are so pretty and I'm loving the centerpiece on the table! :)

    Happy Easter and Happy TOHOT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your lovely table setting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You table looks so lovely - I especially love the chicks under the little cloches. I also live in a white colonial and have pretty much the same dining room design - long buffet and a china hutch - except my hutch is on the wall opposite my buffet. I tried it where you have yours placed, but with the table extensions in, the space gets too tight. I do like how you have one panel per window, so I am going to give that look a try. I also love how your jute rug looks, so that will be my next purchase for my dining room which is in the process of a makeover.

    ReplyDelete