Friday, December 9, 2016

Christmas in the Master Room 2016

This year I am really in the Spirit, so I decided to add some Christmas decor to the master bedroom.

I love the look of a flocked tree and the master was the perfect place for it.

I didn't want to spend an arm an a leg on a tree, so I did a lot of research and hunting, until I found the  perfect one at Walmart. It is 7 ft and it comes with lights. And the best part, it was only $69 something.

For some reason, when I want something it seems like the whole world wants the same thing, does this happens to you too? This  was a very popular tree, and every time I checked my local Walmart it was sold out,  I went to the next town over and same thing, sold out... I am no quitter over here and when I want something I am determined to find it, so I was on a serious mission to find MY tree. In one of the Walmart I checked they were kind enough to find out where was the closest store that still has some. It was half an hour away, so off I went with the whole family in tow just to make it more fun! 😜

Long story short, and trust me, it was a long story...  I did came home with my tree. I decorated it in blues and silvers and those are the colors that suit my bedroom decor best. 

Instead of a tree skirt, I used a basket, they are specifically made to use as a tree skirt, I bough my at Michael's and I was lucky enough to get the last one! 😀









Another way to add some Christmas decor is by simply adding some evergreens and ornaments to any corner!









Thank you so much for visiting and have a wonderful weekend!! 
XO

Sharing with:





3 comments:

  1. I love a tree in the bedroom and white is so soothing. The tree basket is really cool. I am late to that party but maybe I can figure something out. The whole looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree is gorgeous! I love the flocked look with the teal decorations. Having one in the bedroom is so festive :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your tree is beautiful in the bedroom. I love the blue you used. Your bedroom must be big. I don't think I could fit one very easily in my bedroom. Love everything you did!

    ReplyDelete