Monday, September 18, 2017

Brimfield!!

A couple of weeks ago it was the Fall Brimfield Antique Show. I have been attending this show for the 10 years I have been in New England. It is so much FUN!!! I went with a great friend and we had a blast treasure hunting and enjoying delicious cider donuts and kettle corn! YUM!!!
This is a HUGE show, fields and fields of antiques and vintage treasures, miles and miles of goodness... You definitely need more than one day to see it all. The show goes from Tuesday to Sunday. We went on Saturday and found plenty of goodies!

Attention: Pictures galore!!! You might want to grab a cup of coffee or a glass of wine, depending what time you are reading!! :)


After a two hour car ride, we are here!! Very exciting!!! 



 Brimfield is a really beautiful, peaceful and serene place.


Gorgeous mirrors, I have a thing for mirrors...

This one almost came home with me... It was only $250, unbelievable price... But I really don't have any space for it... I will need to get rid of my hutch on my dining room and I kind of like it as is, so I left this one behind... It is a French piece who came to MA via England!!







How sweet is this!!!












I want one of these so bad! Aren't they gorgeous!






This booth was chair Heaven!













I love bird cages... this ones are adorable!




I got my heart going really fast at this booth, those Mora clocks really wanted to come home with me, but at over $3,000 this mama couldn't do it!! :(


Hello gorgeous!!! 












Oh so much goodness, right??? So much Inspiration, I always come home from Brimfield ready to redecorate, and with so many projects and ideas in mine!! 
It was a great fun day... Only a few treasures came home with me... Make sure to come back tomorrow to see them in my home!! 
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great Monday!! 



2 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun, Cristina! You can get great display ideas from events like this and buy the goodies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful trip it must've been! Hello Gorgeous had me at first peek.

    ReplyDelete