Friday, February 10, 2017

A Valentine's Table Scape

Love is in the air, and love inspired me to set my table for Valentine's Day!


I chose a table cloth that belonged to my grandmother in white and gray with beautiful detail. 



With gorgeous white and pink roses I created a center piece using a soup tureen .


I chose to use my grandmother china. It is beautiful! it has a delicate blue flower border and golden trim.
I brought this china with me last summer from Spain, wrapped in bubble wrap and paper in a bag as a carry on!


 I decorated the table with some soft pink candles to add a romantic touch



And of course some bubbly, check out this beautiful bottle, it is white and pink so it fits perfect with the theme of the table. The champagne is also pink and absolutely delicious!







In front of each place setting I added some pink and white m&ms for those guest with a sweet tooth! I displayed them in this adorable liquor glasses, they belonged to my mother in law so they are very special to me.





I recently added this beautiful flatware to my collection. The "handles" are a soft whitish-gray, so they look really nice with the table cloth. I found them at Walmart out of all places! and they come in an assortment of colors!


Some little birds in glass domes spread around the table,  just to add an unexpected touch and just because I adore birds... they add happiness to any space!













Do you have any plans for Valentine's day?

Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting! Have a beautiful day!


Sharing with:



2 comments:

  1. Your table is so pretty, Cristina. I just love those roses and your china is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely! The tablecloth is beautifully intricate. Just the right touch with the china.

    Sandra @ Dinner at Eight

    ReplyDelete