Sunday, February 26, 2017

Winter Dough bowl

I came home from Brimfield antique show once with this gorgeous antique European dough bowl,  it's being so much fun to dress it up and change it according to the season.

Right now, for the winter it's sporting some evergreen branches from my yard, some pine cones and candles!


















We've been having an early spring with temperatures in the low 70s, that is unheard of in New England in February! I can certainly get use to this fabulous weather, but I know winter will be back soon. Even though winter is not over yet, I am so ready for spring, so I think the spring look for my Euro wooden bowl will be happening soon!! 

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!! 
XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Cristina, just checking in on you and your beautiful blog. Hope you are doing well. Would love to see a post from you. :)

    ReplyDelete