Friday, May 1, 2015

Update on the boys room

I finally got the energy and painted the dresser on the boys room.
This is how it looked before. But unfortunately the dresser had a couple of booboos on the top,  a little piece of the veneer was missing in one corner and we had an accident where we put a glass of water on top of a red piece of paper and the red dye of the paper bleached into the wood and damaged the top.

I painted it using Napoleonic Blue by Annie Sloan Chalk Paint with a coat of clear wax. 

The color looks really similar to the headboards. 

I also changed the door pulls to these nautical looking ones. I got these online at Hobby Lobby.

I am planning on painting the armoire the same color next!

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. I love it! That looks so good. I love the color scheme and theme of your boys room. Very cute!